Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Week 33

It'a amazing how fast the time flew by - less than seven weeks to go. Brian has been such an amazing partner, the kind that every woman dreams of. He really spoils me rotten with daily foot rubs and back rubs and generally being very caring and loving. And he makes me laugh by talking random stuff to the baby everyday. Yesterday, he got me a really really nice glider with an ottoman / nursing stool. This thing is very comfortable, perfect for feeding Mini Boo Boo.

This Saturday is my baby shower - thrown by my super sweet mother-in-law and sister-in-law. They are so awesome. I feel incredibly blessed to have them in my life. Mini Boo Boo are lucky too because he is going to be one spoiled baby. :)

Once the baby shower is done, we need to get the rest of the stuff from our registry fairly quickly just in case the baby shows up early. The crib is all done (thanks to my sister Candy), but lots more to get... It's incredible how much stuff you need to take care of a baby.

I'm starting to get really big now, and the belly button is disappearing. All you can see is a slit. Hard to get a good night of sleep since I have to get up to go to the bathroom every hour. On top of it, this kid is a night owl (just like his dad) and likes to re-arrange my internal organs in the middle of the night.

We have a couple of more classes to take: newborn care and birthing. Other than that, it's regular doctor visits to monitor the progress. I'm now looking into getting a photographer to take pictures of the baby, and options for Chinese confinement food delivery. More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment