Thursday, April 22, 2010

Week 35 1/2























Time flies. Four and a half more weeks to go, that's if we go with the 5/24 due date. Otherwise, it's THREE and a half more weeks to go. *GULP* Everyone asks me if I'm ready. Logistically, yes. I feel so much more ready now that we have had the baby shower and bought everything else we were missing. Mentally... hard to say. Is anyone ever truly READY for this? What I know is that I am excited about meeting the little thing that's been kicking me for the past few months, and that I have the best partner in the world with whom to share the experience. So yes, I guess I'm ready. As ready as I'll ever be.

Speaking of baby shower... my mother-in-law Barbara and sister-in-law Laura threw me a FANTASTIC baby shower. I was surrounded by great friends and family who got some of the CUTEST outfits for the little baby, as well as several much needed items. There was a nice spread of fruits, snacks, and drinks along with fun games. Best part was definitely catching up with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment